Department of Computer Science and Technology
Introduction to Computer Science (Bachelor Program), Neural Networks and Deep Learning (Master Program), and Natural Language Understanding (Doctoral Program)
Research Field or
Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing,and Machine Learning
I, with a Postdoctoral Degree, now take office as Professor, Master Supervisor, Doctoral Supervisor, Deputy Dean of the School of Computer Science and Cybersecurity, and Head of the Department of Computer Science and Technology. My bachelor’s degree in Computer Application was obtained from Department of Computer Science, Southeast University in June, 1994, and my master’s degree in Computer Application from Department of Computer Science, National University of Defense Technology in June, 1999, my doctoral degree in Computer Application from Department of Computer Science, Beijing Jiaotong University in January, 2008. On June, 2013, I finished my postdoctoral program of Information and Communication Engineering in Communication University of China. Years of effort has been made to teaching and studying of Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning, etc. Academic papers over 60 were published on SCI and EI, with reference to individual article more than 300 times. I, as Principle Investigator or Participant, have been employed in many projects of State Commission of Science, Technology, and Industry for National Defense Key Program, National Natural Science Foundation of China, National Science and Technology Support Program, National Key Research and Development Program, National Postdoctoral Foundation, provincial foundation, and school-level foundation. Moreover, I was granted the Outstanding Contribution Award for Individuals by China DRM and by IEEE/ACIS ICIS2019.
1. Wei Huang, Xiao Dong, Wenqian shang, et al. An Improved Optimal Method for Classification Problem[J]. International Journal of Performability Engineering. 15(11): 3031-3041, 2019.
2. Wei Huang, Xiao Dong, Wenqian Shang, et al. Research on Man-machine Conversation System Based on GRU seq2seq Model[C]. 6th International Conference on Dependable Systems and Their Applications, Harbin,China, 2019, p.413-418.
3. Wenqian Shang, Kaixiang Wang and Junjie Huang. An Improved Tensor Decomposition Model for Recommendation System[J]. International Journal of Performability Engineering. 14(9): 2116-2126. 2018.
4. Jun Liu, Wenqian Shang and Weiguo Lin. Improved Stacking Model Fusion Based on Weak Classifier and Word2vec[C]. 17th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science, Singapore, 2018, p.820-824.
5. Wenqian Shang, Mengyu Liu, Weiguo Lin, et al. Tracing the Source of News Based on Blockchain[C]. 17th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science, Singapore, 2018, p.377-381.6. Wenqian Shang. Artificial Intelligence[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2017.
Projects You Have Been
Involved In as Principal
Investigator or Participan-t
Scientific Research Projects
1. Medical Insurance Supervision System of Contracted Hospitals, Cross Sectional Project, sponsored by company, October 2018-April 2019, Principle Investigator, RMB300,000.00
2. Assessment Method of Side Channel Attack Technology Safety Based on Native Cipher and Deep Learning, Sub-Project of National Key Research and Development Program, January 2018-December 2019, Principle Investigator, RMB450,000.00
3. Key Technologies of Man-Machine Conversation Based on Deep Learning, a school-level engineering planning project, May 2019-April 2021, Participant, RMB 80,000.00
4. Micro-Video Subject Push and Effect Evaluation System Based on Big Data, Chaoyang District Science and Technology Commission, December 2015 - June 2017, Principle Investigator, RMB 400,000.00
Master Degree Candidates: majoring in Computer Science and Technology (Data Science and Media Big Data Technology)/Electronic Information (Big Data Engineering and Application)Doctoral Candidates: majoring in Artificial Intelligence/Natural Language Processing/Machine Learning